Technical Sales Consultant (m/f)
For our sales team "Nordic"
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Coordination of customer activity with sales management
- Goal-oriented market observation, development and market
- Preparation and technical support to realize sales strategies
- University degree in animal science, veterinary medicine or equivalent
- Profound knowledge of spoken and written English
- Exceptional structural and analytical thinking
- Willingness to travel
- Commercially driven and goal oriented
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, successful and
- Flexibility and quick decision-making
- Very interesting and challenging working area
- Attractive und performance driven salar
After training period (several weeks) in Lohne, we expect that you will return and work from home office.
If you are interested in this challenging and varied position, we are looking forward to receiving your application including salary expectations and potential starting date.
Please send your application including CV to Biochem Zusatzstoffe Handels- und Produktionsgesellschaft mbH · Michael Blömer · Küstermeyerstraße 16 · 49393 Lohne or via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org