- Feed Application
VerSal Liquid is an acid premix and is used primarily for salmonella prophylaxis in drinking water systems. It is a combination of formic, lactic, propionic, acetic and citric acids.
- Improves drinking water hygiene
- Reduces the buffer capacity in drinking water
- Inhibits growth of certain harmful pathogens
- Reduces gastric pH
- Increases enzyme activity
- Improves nutrient recovery
- Mode of action
The hygiene properties of VerSal Liquid in drinking water has a positive impact on the animals’ digestion and stabilizes the gastrointestinal tract. VerSal Liquid combines the positive properties of a wide range of organic acids.