Technical Manager (m/f/d) in China
To strengthen our sales team in China we are looking for a Technical Manager (m/f/d) who will be responsible for the next animal species: ruminants, swine & poultry.
Due to an increased amount of business, we are opening a new position in China. As a part of our sales team, you will ensure that our products are used effectively. You will take on a wide range of tasks:
- Product training and in-field support to distributors
- Providing technical services & consultation to final customers and distributors
- Coordinating and conducting product-related positioning, application strategies and trials
- Organizing and supporting distributors in technical seminars, conferences, and presentations
- Providing ongoing information of competitors activities and products
- University degree (Master, PhD) in animal science, animal nutrition or veterinary medicine
- Deep knowledge of animal feeding, animal production and animal physiology
- Senior experience in animal nutrition or veterinary industry – minimum 5 years
- Excellent presentation and speech skills
- Ready to travel and visit customers and distributors (50 % of working time)
- Spoken and written English skills is a plus
- Enjoy working in an English-speaking team of different nationalities
What Biochem can offer you:
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, successful, and international team
- Non-hierarchical environment, flexibility and quick decision-making
- Very interesting and challenging work in developing market
- Attractive and performance driven salary
Become a part of our team!
If this job opportunity sounds like it could arouse your professional passion, and if it is aligned your experiences, knowledge, and skills, please email us your application (written in English) including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any kind of questions, contact Mr. Michael Blömer directly at +49 4442 9289 - 42.
Keywords: Technical Manager, Market development, Technical services, Consultation, Technical Assistance, Technical support, Agriculture, Farming, Feed Industry, Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Feeding, Feed Additive, On-Site, China, Poultry, Swine, Ruminants