Copywriter - Maternity Leave Cover (m/f/d)
We are looking for a creative, English-speaking copywriter with graphic design skills to cover a 12 month+ maternity leave period with the option to extend. You will be responsible for creating copy and designs for corporate materials, product information, and marketing material. Since your content will make the first impression and set the tone of our customer experience, you'll have attention to detail and the customer at the heart of your work.
This is a part-time position with 20 hours per week. You can work remotely or in our office in Lohne. However, every now and then, office days are required for in-person meetings.
If you are looking to challenge yourself in a family-own and truly global company, this could be a great fit for you.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Creating copy for corporate material, product information, website, newsletters, social media, and promotion material
- Ensuring that your copy and others are in line with our quality and style standards.
- Creating SEO-optimized copy for our to-come new website.
- Localize global marketing assets to fit local requirements
To be successful in this position, you should:
- Be an English-native or lived at least 5 years in an English-speaking country
- Have a good understanding of how copy and design help achieve corporate goals and support our brand's tone.
- Be able to write creative, technical, and SEO copy for different customers segments (resellers, processors, farmers, vets, and researchers)
- Have a positive attitude towards agriculture and animal husbandry
- Challenge yourself, the team, and the organization to consistently achieve the best solution
- Have good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft 365.
This is what we offer you:
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, successful and international team
- Non-hierarchical environment, flexibility and quick decision-making
- Very interesting and challenging working area
- Individual development opportunities
- Attractive and performance driven salary
Join our team!
If you are interested in this job and it fits to your experience and skills, please send us your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Michael Blömer directly at +49 4442 9289 - 42.
Keywords: Agriculture, Farming, Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Feeding, Feed Additive, Landwirtschaft, Tierernährung, Tiergesundheit, Futtermittel, Futterzusatzstoff - Graphic-Designer, Copywriter, Marketing, English-speaking, Oldenburger Münsterland, Germany, Deutschland, Lohne, Part-time, Teilzeit, Niedersachsen, Lower Saxony