Event Manager with Graphic Design Skills (Maternity Leave Cover) (m/f/d)
We are looking for an Event Manager with graphic design skills to join our global marketing team. This is a one-year part-time (20h) fixed-term contract with the opportunity to become a permanent role.
You will be the primary contact to all event stakeholders for planning and delivering international and local exhibitions, seminars, and conferences. In this role, you will be collaboratively working with colleagues in the local organizations to ensure the operational success of the event. In addition, you are responsible for the successful planning and execution of several fairs.
Since our events are an essential pillar of our customer experience, you'll have a keen eye on details and the customer at the heart of your work.
You can work remotely or from our office in Lohne. However, every now and then, office days are required for in-person meetings.
If you are looking to challenge yourself in a family-own and truly global company, this could be a great fit for you.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with all aspects of events, from planning through implementation and post-event follow-up
- Providing advice and guidance to local planning teams and company leaders
- Generating new ideas to continuously improve the performance of sales and company events
- Develop and execute layouts and graphics for booth designs
To be successful in this position, you should:
- Have at least 3 years of event management experience, including planning, design, and execution.
- Be well-organized and can work to strict deadlines
- Have experience in managing budgets
- Be confident in communicating ideas to a broad range of stakeholders, including senior level
- Be fluent in English and at least one additional language
- Have a positive attitude towards agriculture and animal husbandry
- Challenge yourself, the team, and the organization to consistently achieve the best solution
- Have good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft 365
This is what we offer you:
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, successful and international team
- Non-hierarchical environment, flexibility and quick decision-making
- Very interesting and challenging working area
- Individual development opportunities
- Attractive and performance driven salary
Join our team!
If you are interested in this job and it fits to your experience and skills, please send us your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Michael Blömer directly at +49 4442 9289 - 42.
Keywords: Agriculture, Farming, Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Feeding, Feed Additive, Landwirtschaft, Tierernährung, Tiergesundheit, Futtermittel, Futterzusatzstoff - Event Manager, Graphic Design, Marketing, Maternity Leave Cover, Oldenburger Münsterland, Germany, Deutschland, Lohne, Part-time, Teilzeit, Remote, Niedersachsen, Lower Saxony