Product Manager – Animal Health with focus on poultry (m/f/d)
We are young and we are international. We are 310 people from 40 nations and speak 15 languages at our headquarters in Lohne. Our passion is animal nutrition. We are proud of our products and that they are scientifically based. With our safe and efficient feed additives we increase the well-being and performance of animals. Feed Safety for Food Safety - that is our philosophy.
What to expect.
As part of our product management team for dietary feed supplements, you will ensure that our products are used optimally. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks:
- Strategic support and further development of poultry product range
- Technical advice and exchange with veterinarians (poultry) and their clients
- Conduct scientific lectures and technical seminars
- Preparation of publications for agricultural and animal health journals and magazines
- Preparation of feeding trials protocols and supervision of internal and external feeding trials
- Advising and training our international sales teams on our poultry concepts in animal health, including travel activities
- Interest in and enjoyment of topics related to animal nutrition and animal health
- A successfully completed degree in veterinary medicine or agricultural science with a focus on poultry – feeding / animal health / management
- A good knowledge of animal nutrition and animal health
- Strong practical experience in agriculture
- Presentation and communication skills
- High level of teamwork, organisational skills, and initiative
- Very good written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
What Biochem can offer you.
- Full-time work in an internationally successful company
- Non-hierarchical environment, flexibility, and quick decisions-making
- Very interesting and challenging field of work
- Flexible work location, possibility for home-office
- Attractive and performance driven salary and benefits
Become a part of our team!
If this job opportunity sounds like it could arouse your professional passion, and if it is aligned your experiences, knowledge, and skills, please email us your application to email@example.com . For any kind of questions, contact Mr. Michael Blömer directly at +49 4442 9289 - 42.