Technical Manager Asia-Pacific (m/f/d)
We are young and we are international. We are 310 people from 40 nations and speak 15 languages at our headquarters in Lohne. Our passion is animal nutrition. We are proud of our products and that they are scientifically based. With our safe and efficient feed additives we increase the well-being and performance of animals. Feed Safety for Food Safety - that is our philosophy.
What to Expect
As part of our Asia-Pacific Sales Team, you will ensure that our products are used effectively. You will take on a wide range of tasks.
- Provide technical and scientific support for existing customers and for the Asia-Pacific sales team
- Interface between product management and regional sales team
- Market observation, product positioning, feed trial evaluation and presentations
- Participating in regional exhibitions and conferences
- University degree in agricultural, nutritional, or veterinary sciences in Germany
- Customer-oriented thinking
- Ability to work in a team and independently, both self-disciplined and responsible
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Affinity towards presentation and communication
- Willingness to travel
What Biochem Can Offer You
- Responsible job and excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, successful, and international team
- Non-hierarchical environment, flexibility, and quick decision-making
- Very interesting and challenging working area
- Attractive and performance driven salary and benefits
If this job opportunity sounds like it could arouse your professional passion, and if it is aligned you’re your experiences, knowledge and skills, please email us your application to: email@example.com. For any questions, contact Mr. Michael Blömer directly on +49 4442 9289 - 42.