E.C.O.Trace® glycine chelates
Our E.C.O.Trace® trace elements are bound to the smallest amino acid, glycine (glycine chelate), and are available in the following product variants:
- E.C.O.Trace® Zinc
- E.C.O.Trace® Manganese
- E.C.O.Trace® Copper
- E.C.O.Trace® Iron
All E.C.O.Trace® products are water soluble and have a fine, homogeneous granulate structure.
- Excellent bioavailability − scientifically proven!
- Safe trace mineral supply for a stable performance
- Lower environmental impact due to reduced trace mineral excretion
- High metal content, low dust formation, excellent flowability and dosability
- Suitable for powder and liquid products
- Mode of action
The absorption of trace minerals in the small intestine can be impaired by undesirable interactions (antagonisms) with other feed components and minerals.
By the binding to the glycine molecule, the metal ion (Zn, Mn, Cu, Fe) is protected from being released in the low pH environment. Therefore the occurrence of antagonisms in the gastrointestinal tract is reduced.
This results in an excellent bioavailability of trace minerals from our E.C.O.Trace® compared to inorganic sources.