To strengthen our team in 49393 Lohne we are seeking a:
Regional Technical Manager Central Europe (m/f/d)
What to Expect
As part of our Central Europe Sales Team, you will ensure that our products are used effectively. You will take on a wide range of tasks.
- Assume the technical support for existing customers in the feed industry in the Central Europe region.
- Provide technical and scientific support of the Central Europe Sales Team
- Conduct lectures and presentations, participation in scientific conferences at home and abroad
- Adapt product positioning for the Central Europe region
- Responsible for updating and training of Technical Sales Managers together with other Regional Technical Managers
- University degree in agricultural, nutritional, or veterinary sciences
- Several years of professional experience in the field of feed additives
- Ability to work in a team and independently, both self-disciplined and responsible
- High social competence, strong communication skills and persuasiveness
- Organisational strength, ability to work under pressure
- Excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel
What Biochem can offer you:
- Responsible job and excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, successful, and international team
- Non-hierarchical environment, flexibility, and quick decision-making
- Very interesting and challenging working area
- Attractive and performance driven salary and benefits
- Working in a Family-owned company with company benefits
- Flexibility of working from homeoffice
The Regional Technical Manager Central Europe will report to Mr. Niels Otto Damholdt, Regional Sales Director.
If this job opportunity sounds like it could arouse your professional passion, and if it is aligned you’re your experiences, knowledge and skills, please email us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, contact Mr. Michael Blömer directly on +49 4442 9289 - 42.