Technical Sales Manager France (m/f/d)
- Operational market development in France
- Market observation, preparation and realization of sales strategies
- Coordination of the support and technical assistance for the achievement of sales targets
- Own customer portfolio - to be agreed with the French team
- Direct interaction with customers and customer acquisition
- Knowledge of the area and its players
- Located in France and working either from Biochem office in Nantes or from home office
- 2-3 travel days per week
- university degree in veterinary sciences, agriculture, or animal nutrition
- minimum five years experiences in the feed industry with good knowledge of animal nutrition and animal health
- knowledge of swine and ruminants’ sector would be important
- Presentation and communication skills
- High level of teamwork, organisational skills, and initiative
- customer-oriented, proactive, seeking opportunities
- capability of working independently, set priorities and organize work effectively
- flexibility, open minded-nature, keen to develop a market and ready for challenge
- excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel
What Biochem can offer you:
- Interesting job with a high level of responsibility and autonomy
- Extensive product training at headquarter and regular visits for team meetings
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, successful and international team
- Non-hierarchical environment, flexibility and quick decision-making
- Very interesting and challenging working area
- Attractive and performance driven salary
- Company car, laptop, mobile and home office support
The Technical Sales Manager will report to the Regional Sales Director for Central Europe.
Prefer candidates who can be at the Nantes office frequently.
Become a part of our team!
If this job opportunity sounds like it could arouse your professional passion, and if it is aligned your experiences, knowledge, and skills, please email us your application including salary expectations to email@example.com. For any kind of questions, contact Mr. Michael Blömer directly at +49 4442 9289 - 42.